Sunday 25 October 2020

"Grandma Duties" in Paradise

Hi, if you are reading i just wanted to share that my 大姨 was called home to God on 13/10 night. My family was attending to her funeral matters and her body was cremated on 17/10. 

My 大姨 was suffering a lot physically but managed to hold on by God's grace to see her son who returned from overseas and all her grandchildren who visited that night. I thankful that God sustained her. 😬

During the wake, my extended family worked hard to let everyone who had shared a part my 大姨's life/ came for the funeral to remember her and give thanks for the life she lived.

We also managed to put together a video in remembrance of her. If you have some time and like to, you can click on the link to watch the video.
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YgcSI2Rx1EhEDGb5rPv3Oss6PZbEqqGb/view?usp=sharing

May I ask that you keep my family in prayer please? A lot of our lives were planned around caring and being with my 大姨。Now that she is no longer physically present with us, I think there is a void that is very significant especially to my aunt, my mum and my 大姨's immediate family. Thank you for keeping us in prayer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment