Thursday 15 November 2018

Deciphering young minds? Hahaha..

My dear special boy's mum made a comment today and it really made my day :)

It has been a few weeks since he started his speech therapy.

The therapist said that the boy seem to love English more than Chinese! He speaks and responds more to English too! (The boy has a Chinese speaking background.)

"Is he always exposed to English language in school? Or does he really like his English teacher?" the therapist asks.

I would like to think it's the latter. I actually always speak to him in English and then I'll translate what I said. 😊

Though the boy is still non-verbal for now.. I'm glad that a third person can read his mind and interpret this encouraging message:")

(Actually i don't know what the speech therapist mean by the boy speaking in English.. I wonder how she does it.. I would like to hear from him too!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment